40 Acres with Home, Buildings & Pond (Lockridge) for sale in Ottumwa, Iowa
Edit your ad
Other: The ad is older than 3 months.
UNRESERVED REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Located ½ mile west of Lockridge at 3180 218th Boulevard.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2011 AT 9:02 A.M.
Real Estate Sells First!
THIS REAL ESTATE POSITIVELY SELLS TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!
Open House on Thursday, September 29th from 5-6pm
40 ACRES M/L WITH HOME, BUILDINGS, FARMLAND & POND - SELLS IN ONE TRACT
COUNTRY ACREAGE WITH COUNTRY VIEWS!!
Beautiful country setting with a pond, pine trees, walnut trees & more. Choose your building site overlooking the beautiful pond setting! Pond is stocked with Bass. Included in this acreage is a 572 sq.ft. 1 bedroom home with living room, eat in kitchen, bath & walkup attic storage. Partial basement with furnace(needs vent fixed), city water, city sewer & natural gas. The outbuildings include a 28'x48' open face barn/machine shed, (2) 12'x16' loafing sheds & several older barns & buildings. Hand dug well supplies 3 auto waters on the farm. A potential building site along hard surface road with city water & electricity available.
The 40 acres M/L features tillable farm ground, pasture/hay ground, perfect for livestock or horses with interior fencing, waterers & pond. FSA info: 26.8 Acres tillable balance is timber draws & homestead.
CSR 37.8 on entire farm. Located in Section 34, Lockridge Township, Jefferson County, Iowa.
Wildlife with deer, turkey & geese!
Included: Attached gates, waterers,
Not included: Crops are reserved for tenant, Portable building, unattached gates, personal property.
TERMS: 20% down payment on October 15, 2011. Balance to be paid on or before November 15, 2011 upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed.
POSSESSION: November 15, 2011. (Subject to tenant's lease on tillable ground)
REAL ESTATE TAXES: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
The following taxes are approximate & will be used to prorate at closing.
Ag Credit: ($90.20)
Family Farm: ($1.65)
Net: $208.33 (Rounded)
~ It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Jefferson County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
~ The seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
~ Termination served has been served to the tenant on the tillable land.
~ The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
~ If in the future a site clean up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
~ This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions and easements of record, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
~ The buyer acknowledges that he/she has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
CAR - TRUCK - MACHINERY
- 2001 Buick LeSabre Custom, 4 dr., PW, PL, left front fender damage, 170,000 miles
- 1991 Chevy Silverado 2500 4X4 pickup, 213,000 miles
- 1989 WW 16' Horse/Livestock trailer
- New Holland 68 Hayliner twine square baler(spare NH 68 baler for parts)
- John Deere 640 hay rake
- John Deere barge box w/ hoist on JD gear
- Hayrack on John Deere gear
- IH 10' wheel disc
- 4 section harrow on cart
- Running gear
- Fimco 3pt. sprayer
- Rhino 3pt. blade
- 3pt. post hole digger & 2 bits
- 3pt. bale spear
- IH 5' pull type brush cutter
- Bale spear for bucket
- Craftsman LT1000 riding lawn mower
- Bachtold weed mower (needs carb work)
MARE - CORAL - HORSE TACK & EQUIPMENT
- Here is your chance to own a 15.2 hand, 7 yr old mare by an own son of OBVIOUS CONCLUSION and out of a daughter of EXCELEBRATION. Her pedigree is packed full of halter World Champions and World Champion Producers. Produced a palomino filly in 2011 by MR YELLA FELLA.(Not selling). My last mare to sell. Sound in every way. If you are looking for a mare to produce futurity babies she is the one to own.
- Palpation chute
- Horse coral complete w/ walk in gate
- 10'x10' portable horse stall
- Horse tack
- Horse shoeing supplies
- Horse feeders - Army saddle
- Rubbermaid 100 gal. water tank
- (4) Big round bales of hay
- Steel posts
- Utility poles
PORTABLE BUILDING - WOODWORKING & SHOP EQUIPMENT
- 12'x16' portable workshop building wired & on skids.
- Craftsman Professional 4' wood lathe, variable speed
- Craftsman Professional 6" jointer/planer
- Craftsman 12" bandsaw
- Craftsman compound mitre saw
- Craftsman 10" table saw
- Dewalt 13" surface planer
- Tool Shop belt/disc sander
- Tool Shop drill press
- (2)Skil routers
- Router table
- Milwaukee 1/2" drill
- Lincoln AC/DC arc welder
- Air impact wrench and sockets
- 3/8" & 1/2" socket sets - Anvil with shoeing stand
- Coleman portable air compressor
- Stanley framing nailers
- Various power tools
- Work bench w/ vice
- Mr. Heater propane heater
- Alum ext. ladder
- Werner folding alum. Ladder
- Wood clamps
- Walnut dimensional lumber
- (10) Cherry & Oak timber logs
- Torch tanks(no torch)
- Husqvarna 128L weed eater
- Stihl 025 chainsaw
GUNS - APPLIANCES - FURNITURE
Savage .22 rifle; Mossberg .22 rifle(no clip); Whirlpool washer & elec. dryer; Frigidaire refrigerator; Natural gas stove; Love seat; RCA 27" TV; DVD & VCR player; Cabinet w/ drawers; Kitchen table & chairs; Microwave & stand; Computer desk; Bed & dresser; Vacuum; Household items; Copper boiler; Old scale; New outdoor hydrant; Wood burner stove; BBQ grill.
Owner: Denny Harbison
Tim Kuiken - Attorney for seller
Richard Realty & Auction, Inc.
605 East Winfield Avenue, Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
Lynn Richard ~ Chris Richard ~ Tim Meyer ~ Missy Allen ~ Jason Denning
More auctions at www.richardauction.com
3180 218th Boulevard (google map) (yahoo map)